This page holds information on how to prepare the document that will be used for publishing.Formatting
We are using the IEEE template for all Transactions (with the exception of the IEEE Transactions on Magnetics). The template can be found on IEEE Author Digital Tool Box. There you find instructions on how to format your document. There is both a Word template and a LaTeX2e template.Formatting instructions:
- max. 8 pages
- double column
- 10pt font
- single spaced
- Your paper must be submitted in PDF format.
- The proceedings will be printed in A4 and in black and white. Hence, make sure that your paper will print nicely on an A4 paper without color.
The submissions will be judged on originality, significance, interest, clarity, relevance, and correctness. At least one of the authors of each accepted paper must present the paper at the seminar. Submissions should be full-length papers that are no longer than 10 pages, including all figures and must include an abstract of 100 to 150 words. We will only accept files in Adobe PDF format.The paper submission and review will be handled by the EasyChair conference system.
- If you don't have an EasyChair account, please register here to obtain an account using a valid email address.
- Log in to EasyChair using the following link: http://www.easychair.org/conferences?conf=itcss20.
- Upon successful login, you will see the Main Interface. Click on New Submission.
- Click on Choose File to select the file to upload and make sure that it is in PDF-format.
- Finally, press the 'Submit Paper' button to complete the submission. You will receive a confirmation email that your submission was successful.
All papers will be published in the conference proceedings. In addition, selected papers will be invited for publication as an extended version in a special issue on "Network Virtualization" of the International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems (IJCNDS, http://www.inderscience.com/ijcnds/).